SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA DRUG CRIME ATTORNEY
Arrested? Amin Law. Can Protect Your Rights.
Have you or a loved one been accused of a drug-related crime? If so, Amin Law is ready to help you.
There are few criminal allegations as common as drug crimes. Our court system is often overburdened with these cases. Our aggressive team of San Francisco Bay Area drug crime lawyers includes a former public defender with intimate knowledge of our local courts. We know how to slow the criminal justice process down and ensure that you receive every consideration you deserve as a citizen before the law. Whether your first or your fourth drug crime offense, be sure to call us.
Don't be just another case number—contact Amin Law today to explore your defense options.
Types of Drug Crimes
Like those in many other states, California drug statutes are complex. Not only are there numerous types of drug offenses that can be charged, but there are also many degrees of seriousness to each offense, depending on the circumstances.
Drug offenses in California include:
- Possession of a controlled substance (Health & Safety Code 11350 HS)
- Possession for sale of narcotics (Health & Safety Code 11351 HS)
- Sale or transportation of a controlled substance (Health & Safety Code 11352 HS)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia (Health & Safety Code 11377 HS)
- Manufacturing drugs and narcotics (Health & Safety Code 11379.6 HS)
Important factors that determine the seriousness of a drug charge include:
- The type of controlled substance found
- The amount of the controlled substance found
- The criminal record of the accused
- Any aggravating factors (minors, weapons, etc.)
No matter the details of your narcotics charge, our criminal defense firm can help. The San Francisco Bay Area drug crime attorneys at Amin Law can ensure that any weakness in the state's allegations against you are thoroughly explored and that, above all, your voice is heard.
Don't hesitate to start protecting your future and reputation. Use our online form to request a free can confidential case evaluation today.