SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA SEX CRIME LAWYER
Hard-Hitting Defense from Amin Law.
Few criminal allegations capture the attention of law enforcement, prosecutors, and the public as sex offenses do.
If you have been accused, it is critical that you quickly retain hard-hitting defense counsel capable of protecting your rights. At Amin Law, our skilled San Francisco Bay Area sex crimes team includes a former public defender who knows how aggressively prosecutors pursue these cases.
We listen carefully to your side of the story. Our firm ensures your rights are protected both in and outside the courtroom and that your side of the story is compellingly put forth, no matter your criminal charges.
Want to learn more about your defense options? Use our online form to request a free and confidential case evaluation with AMIN LAW, P.C. today.
Defending All Types of Sex Crimes
"Sex crimes" is an umbrella term that describes a number of different offenses under California law. All of them are taken very seriously can result in felony penalties and mandated registration with the sex offender registry.
Sex crimes described by California statutes include:
- Rape (California Penal Code 261 PC)
- Sexual battery (California Penal Code 243.4 PC)
- Statutory rape (California Penal Code 261.5 PC)
- Engaging in/soliciting prostitution (California Penal Code 647(b) PC)
- Child pornography (California Penal Codes 311.1 through 311.11 PC)
- Lewd acts with a child (California Penal Code 288 PC)
- Engaging in/soliciting lewd conduct in public (California Penal Code 647(a) PC)
- Failing to register (California Penal Code 290 PC)
Many of these crimes are felony offenses and, if not countered by proactive, knowledgeable counsel, can result in life-changing penalties for the accused. They may also be combined with other charges, such as computer or internet crimes. If you have been charged, Attorney Amin is ready to hear your story, assess the details of your case, and, if necessary, mount an effective and dynamic defense on your behalf.
Your accusers do not have to have the last word on this matter. Contact Amin Law online or call us today at 415-851-4300 to discuss your case with a sex crime lawyer in San Francisco.